Friday, May 22, 2009

My Cowboys

Yesterday I came out my room and was greeted with phrases like "Put your hands up!" and "You're goin' down!"  The boys both had plastic pistols and cowboy hats and some serious imaginary play was underway.  I know that these days are precious.  In moments like this, I want to freeze time.  I wish there was a way to record my memories even more permanently.  I can see in Allie how quickly the days of tea parties and baby dolls came and went.  Those days of adolescence are quickly approaching for Jack too, but for now - at least for yesterday - I still have 2 little cowboys to adore!

3 comments:

Sara said...

That's so cute. When I was there, on Thursday Jack was talking about how it was the first time that he was at home when Allie wasn't, and he said to Cooper, "So what do you usually do around this place when I'm at school?" =)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

So sweet!

Mama Jeannie said...

Made me smile and almost cry at the same time. Yes, baby dolls, tea parties; cowboys and power rangers pass much to quickly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails