Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Catching Up November: Decorating the Christmas Tree 11/28

Are you surprised to see a Christmas Tree post here at the end of January? Well, you know what that means... I am almost caught up with catching up November... and incase you don't remember (and why would you?) December has already been caught up, so just a few more posts and I'll be current, baaaaby!!! WOO HOO!

Let's get to it...

Each year, we make it a tradition to decorate our house for Christmas on the weekend after Thanksgiving. It is something that we look forward to each year. We put on some Christmas music and our Santa hats (we all have one), and we decorate away. Some years it takes me more than that weekend to get all the decorations put up, but this year I was determined to get everything decorated that we could on the weekend after Thanksgiving and get the rest of it put back up in the attic at the end of the weekend. With the help of a few elves (and the Big Man, himself), I met my goal.

~ Coop & me putting the tree together ~
~ hanging ornaments ~
~ Allie placing hers just right ~
I'm not sure how the other 2 elves missed getting into a photo, but they were there helping too.


~ the finished product ~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails