Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Touching Base

In case you are reading my blog in January (or after) and are confused about why I am blogging about last November, here's the answer... I got behind. For the last several weeks I have been working on catching up my blog and recording all the things that my family did during my bloggy break. At the first of November Corey, Allie, and I went to New York City, and I have written many blog posts about our trip. 18 to be exact. I just completed that huge project. It was too fun and important to us not to. I still have a few posts to do to get myself completely caught up then I will be back to blogging as usual... whatever that means. :)

~ see ya later, NYC ~
Thanks for being interested in my family's life. I would love to know who all is out there reading what I write. If you have been stopping by (and I know you have been, I have a sitemeter :) ), I would love to know who you are. Will you leave a comment on this post?

Up Next:
Catching Up November continues with
My Dad's 60th Birthday (and boy! did we have a reason to celebrate this year!)

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I've been stopping by. :)

Jenny said...

Me too! (but you knew that based on my other comments)

Noah's Mommy said...

I confess I stalk your blog. I have been reading your blog for a while after my sister had stumbled across your post on contentment.

Anonymous said...

I still stalk! Just bad about commenting. :)

Jami said...

Hi Amy - I read you now on Google Reader so I rarely actually visit the actual site...sorry if that affects your stats :)

Love the blog and your outlook on motherhood and life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails