Saturday, January 9, 2010

Catching Up November: NYC: Day 3 - Beautiful Central Park

On the afternoon of Day 3 in NYC we explored a part of Central Park that we had not see yet. I'm pretty sure that I could never choose a "favorite" part of New York City, but Central Park is definitely in my top 5. I think that if I had a month in New York City I would take a different part of Central Park and explore it and soak it in each week. There is so much to see (We didn't even get to see the whole park.), and it is so amazingly beautiful - the pictures just don't do it justice.


~ Jackie Onassis Reservoir ~
~ pretty girl, pretty bridge ~
I love this photo!
~ Central Park in the Fall ~
We took a break to rest our feet and swing a little bit.
~ The Belvedere Castle @ Turtle Pond ~
~ Allie & Belvedere Castle ~
~ me & my girl at Turtle Pond in Central Park ~
~ Corey & me at Belvedere Castle on Turtle Pond ~
(LOVE this photo!)
~ Allie's 'Seriously? More pictures, Mom?' smirk ~
~ walking through Central Park ~
Look what we found in the trash can!
I loved this part of the park! The trees were so pretty!
~ family photo ~
~ Allie & Corey ~
We adored this little cove! Beautiful trees, bridge, the city skyline, and row boats!
~ me & the beautiful fall trees ~
Just looking at this photo makes me want to cry. Perfect!
As if the trees were not beautiful enough, God made the water to reflect their beauty.
So wonderful!
~ one of my favorite photos of us from the last 23 years that we have shared life together ~
In this moment, I was so thankful for this trip, my family, & my man that provided such a great memory for all 3 of us. Sometimes, I can't believe the places that I end up and the experiences that God gives me.
~ another beautiful view of the city and the park ~
~ Corey hiking ~
~ beautiful happiness ~
I loved this little tunnel made of vines.
Now, this is what I call a park!
~ Our last view of Central Park ~
Already, I can't wait until I get to see it again!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Amy, I've had such fun following your NYC updates. The pictures in this post are amazing...and the ones of you and Corey - made me tear up a bit. Just beautiful!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a great time of year to go ... the trees were stunning! Love all the photos and I love the ones of you and Corey.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Mama Jeannie said...

OK, can you PLEEEEASE take me with you? :0)

That comment from anonymous was interesting. Can't decide if it was a compliment or an insult. ha-ha I think all your posts are so good... of course. However, I do think you are developing into quite a writer. I'd read you any day Sweet Girl.

Mama Jeannie said...

"Don't you just love New York in the fall? Makes me want to buy school supplies."

Related Posts with Thumbnails