Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Catching Up November: NYC: Day 3 - Tavern On The Green

When we were wrapping up our time in Central Park, we stopped to rest and get a drink at the famous Tavern On The Green. The weather was very nice, so we sat on their beautiful patio and enjoyed our break before heading off for our next adventure.


~ taking a break and 'drinking in' the scenery & company ~

We also used this break as a chance to catch up on a few things... like email and Facebook and Twitter... You know? The important stuff. (Actually, Corey probably did some real work.) While Corey and Allie were enjoying the iPhones, I enjoyed taking photos of them enjoying the iPhones...

... and of the beautiful landscaping...

... and of my dear, dear family...

... and, of course, of myself.
(Surprisingly not my feet, however.)
After our time on the patio, we went into the restaurant to look around.
The stained glass was beautiful!

~ one more shot of Mom & Dad ~
Next Up: The 11 Story Macy's. Oy!
(And then one of my favorite, favorite parts of our trip!!! I'm giddy at the thought of it.)

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that top photo of you.

Mama Jeannie said...

This NYC trip is calling my name for the future somewhere; somehow. I just know it! The city should let you market their tourism. I'm sure anyone who is keeping up with your NYC adventure will want one of their own.

Related Posts with Thumbnails