Thursday, January 21, 2010

Catching Up November: Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving 2009
We spent Thanksgiving with my family at my parents' house this year. It was a good day filled with cooking, football, a movie, playing with cousins, and lots of visiting.

Do you ever wonder how someone gets a good photo of 9 kids at the same time?
Yeah... so do I.





~ Allie & Jakey ~
The oldest cousin (13) and the youngest cousin (5 1/2 months)
~ my baby and me ~
(Cooper had an ice pack on his neck because he had been stung by a bee.)
And that is about all of the photos that I took that day... Sometimes the photographer just needs a break. Just wait though, the next day we celebrated Asher's 3rd birthday... Selke Style. And there are lots of photos of that.

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Love all the cousin photos. You caught some good expressions.

Julie said...

I had to laugh out loud at the pictures of the 9 grandkids. It is just too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails