Tuesday, February 5, 2008

6 Selke Cousins... More On The Way

How lucky are these kids that they get to see each other every few weeks because their parents that live hours away from each other are just that crazy?!?  They all love each other so much.  The little ones even include their cousins' names in the first words that they learn to say.  We are blessed to have a family that loves each other, and though my big kids are quite a bit older than the others, I think that all of the cousins will have a special relationship forever.  I wonder how many there will be once things are all said and done.







**Update... Not pictured: Chloe Grace (due in May) and Baby Waters (due in October)**

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

They're all so cute ... that cousin bond is a fun one!

Mama Jeannie said...

I had never seen this blog entry. Cute, cute, cute! All my grandkids are amazing... even if I do say so myself. :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails