Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Family Birthday Fun

For Jack's big day he got to call the shots... our day included lots of playing with new birthday toys, lunch at Peter Piper Pizza, a trip to Marble Slab for ice cream, and some serious Wii playing time.  Before we ever had kids, Corey tried to take the day off of work for our birthdays each year.  Now, he has a few more days a year to take off, but it is a highlight for the birthday boy/ girl each time that he does.  (Thanks Honey!)  I am glad that birthdays are such a big deal in our family, and I think that Jack had a great day yesterday.  I had a great day being with him!

Opening gifts from the family... Legos, can you believe it?!? 
Jack worked on building Legos every spare moment that he had yesterday.  I am almost certain that he has some sort of engineering in his future.  :)
Jack's restaurant of choice for his birthday lunch... Peter Piper Pizza
Me with my birthday boy.  Oh, how I love him!
Corey was pretty excited to see that PPP has a Galaga game!
I love it when all 3 of my kids find things to play together.  Air hockey was a hit!
The reason that he wanted to go to Peter Piper Pizza.... the trinket toys. 


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Amy, he's getting so big! He's definitely not a "little boy" any longer. Tugs at the heart, you know?

Okay, Scott would TOTALLY take on Corey at Gallaga. Every time we see one, Scott has to play. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails