Wednesday, February 13, 2008

You callin' me WEIRD?

My friend Amy tagged me... now I am supposed to share 7 things that make me weird. The very fact that I would agree to do this probably qualifies, but I will try to think of 7 others too.

1. I love Taco Bell. When I eat there, I always get a bean burrito, and I have a certain way that I eat it: open it up, squirt 1 pack of mild sauce on it, eat the insides with a foon (fork/ spoon), then roll the tortilla back up to eat it. I have always done it that way... and I always will.


2. I always know which direction is north.... but to figure out which direction is east, south, or west, I literally have to point and say, "Never Eat Sour Watermelon"... I learned that little phrase in 5th grade in Mrs. Miller's class. One time Corey and I were on a road trip with some friends. I think that we were on an Interstate in Kansas somewhere, I fell asleep, woke up a few hours later, and without even sitting up in the seat of the car, I knew that we were going east instead of south... like we were supposed to have been. Similarly, I have to pretend to write with my right hand to know which direction is right.


3. My friend Amy (that tagged me) loves hip-hop dance movies. Similarly, I love highschool cheerleading movies. Have you seen Bring It On?!?!  Classic.


4. I order my Sonic drinks a very particular way... "I need a Route 44 Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper with Easy Ice and a Route 44 cup of ice, please." (best when ordered during Happy Hour... daily from 2 -4pm)


5. I don't know how to type properly.


6. I've read almost every issue of People magazine for 7 years. I don't have a subscription. I don't buy them. I don't steal them. ;)


7. I never ever take my rings off. I bathe in them, swim in them, sleep in them.

So... there you go.  Tag, you're it.  All of you.  :)  I'd love to know if you are weirder than me... so let me know if you take this "tag".

7 comments:

Emily said...

although it goes without saying that you are way more weird than me I will take your challenge. I will think of seven things that make me weird and share it with the bloggy nation.

Elizabeth said...

Yes, I too am a weirdo. I took your challenge.

Hello, my name is Elizabeth, and I'm a weirdo.

Yep.

The real deal. :-)

Amanda said...

Sheesh -- what a weirdo. No wonder you're so rad. (How'd you like that throwback?)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I want to know where you get those People magazines ... you must visit a lot of dentist/doctor offices! :)

Mama Jeannie said...

Maybe I'll do this tomorrow... because tomorrow.... is another day. :0)

Jenny said...

I've read all the People magazines the last 7 years as well. We must visit the same dentist.

Amy said...

;) What a nice dentist!

Related Posts with Thumbnails