Saturday, February 9, 2008

That's What You Think!

I recently was involved in an e-mail questionnaire between some friends.  It was a "How well do you know me?" kind of meme (whatever that means... Amanda???).  These were some of the answers from my friends and family that I found most humorous... my responses are in red.

1. Where/how did we meet:

I would assume it was in the hospital in Lubbock after I was born.

You kicked me from inside the womb. 

One from my sister, one from my mom.  You guess which is which.

2. Take a stab at my middle name:

Lou

Jill

Marie

Michelle

Nope... but Marie is my Granny's middle name

3. Do I smoke:

Only a little medicinal marijuana for your glaucoma (my other answer would be NO!!!)

The "other answer" is the correct one.  :)  I have never even tried it.

4. Do I have any siblings:

Yes three - one brother, one average sister, and one phenomenal sister that just happens to live 12 minutes from your front door

Hmmm... I wonder who wrote that one.

5. What's one of my favorite things to do:

Lay around in your PJs drinking diet cherry Dr Pepper from Sonic

Blog stalk

Sleep  :)

Blog, go to your kid's sporting events, have family gatherings, go to the movies, go to Starbucks with a friend 

Yes, yes, yes, and yes

6. What's my favorite type of music:

Whatever James Taylor is classified under (old people music according to your daughter)

I'm sure you're listening to a lot of Hannah Montana and Jonas Bros. these days.

Yep!  

7. Am I shy or outgoing:

You come across as somewhat shy, but there is a little fire burning just under the surface waiting to bust out every once in awhile.

You can be reserved but are certainly outgoing with the right people.

Right - o!  

8. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:

I think you are a rules player but can be a little rebel if needed for fun! 

So... let's go have some fun.

9. Any special talents:

You are one of the most compassionate people I know.  I guess that's more of a gifting.  You can throw a great party!

Sleeping with your eyes open

Homeschooling two children while caring for a third, being quick to listen and slow to speak (James 1:19)

Writing

Your creativity in photography is some of the best I've ever known.

You could totally be a party planner and make millions.

Awww... Shucks!  Thanks, kids!

10. How many children do I have: 

3 on Earth, 2 in Heaven

I'm not even kidding... when people remember that I have 5 babies, it is the sweetest thing ever.

11. What do I drive:

A gray van with lots of cookie crumbs. :0)

True.  8 years and counting

12. How old am I:

REALLY OLD!!!! 

Yeah, and I am feeling it today.

13. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is

one thing that I would bring:

Scrapbooks of your family 

A comfy blanket

The question says if you and I were stranded.  You said I'd bring my Bible, so I hope you'd bring the Starbucks.  You'd bring that new laptop you're using, along with a satellite wi-fi router so we could blog-stalk together until we died from exposure and dehydration.

A Sonic Drive-in

A laptop

A Sonic Dive-In!!!!  Hi-freakin'-larious!!!  That is not that impractical, come to think of it!  I do love my comfy blankets, and they could provide a little shade too.  As to you "computer-bringin'-people"... it is a desert island, people!!!  There's no power (or Internet service) there... I don't care what you say. 

6 comments:

Emily said...

I am glad to know that most of answers were blog worthy...I am so proud. And don't forget, you use this blog to be real and honest, we will still love you even if you are a dope head (just kinding for those of you that don't really know the Amster)- hehehe

Elizabeth said...

That picture of you is AMAZING. When did you have it taken?

Amy said...

Oh! Thanks! Allie took that picture on my parent's porch.

Emily said...

PS have to agree with Elizabeth, that is one great picture! Get that girl some photography lessons and she will be famous one day ;)

Amy said...

I concur. I think that she is pretty darn talented... but I might possibly be biased. :)

Mama Jeannie said...

Allie is talented, but you are such a natural beauty my dear girl. I'm not kidding and it has nothing to do with being your mom. I WANT a copy of that photo so I can frame it; put it somewhere to be admired. Gorgeous! Way to go Allie! Your entry kept me laughing for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails