Friday, February 15, 2008

A Hotel Blogeroo

Awwww! Hear that? It is quiet. I am in a hotel room all alone. I have taken a super hot bath, finished a book, cleaned out my purse, watched the weather, and bought myself 24 hours of Internet service. Life is good.

Don't think it was this peaceful for me all day long. If you are a mom that has ever tried to get away for a weekend break, you know what I am talking about... I almost threw in the towel a few times as my plans got changed and rearranged, but this is worth it. I am about to eat a couple of Taco Bell bean burritos (thanks to my friend and dinner-deliverer Elizabeth) then we are going to go to a conference where we will learn to be better mommies. I went to this conference last year,and it was oh-so-good, so I am really looking forward to it.

Tommorw after the conference is over and Elizabeth goes home, Corey is going to join me here to celebrate Valentine's Day (thanks to a team of people that are kid and dog sitting). I am so looking forward to spending some time with my honey.

And now to my Allie Cat... I know that you are checking my bloggy list while I am gone... I love you, sweetie. Kiss the baby for me and give Jack a big hug from his mama. Goodnight family. I love you.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like such fun! Maybe I can join you girls next year...

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Have fun!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a great conference, tell me more!

Stephanie said...

I remembered my password!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails