Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Turn

Last week my boys were both sick, but miraculously the rest of us dodged the puny bullet. We made it through a super-busy weekend and besides the exhaustion, we all felt great. Since then, almost every friend that I have talked to has someone in their family that is sick. Well, a couple of days ago I started feeling a tickle in my throat, and by last night I was coughing, having pressure in my chest, had a sore throat, was going through the Kleenexes like crazy, had a headache, had ear aches, and my joints all hurt to high heaven. Darn! I am not, afterall, invinsible. Thankfully, Corey took the kids to school this morning, and Coop & I have spent the morning on the couch with PBS. Thank God for PBS! Before he left for work, my man brought me this laptop, so I have been catching up on yall's blogs, and I started reading another one. It is amazing!!! The love story of the year, a teeny tiny miracle baby, and some of the best insight on God that I have ever read. It will definately give you something to add to your prayer list, but if you are up for it... it is worth the read. The husband, Nate, googles their story, so if you come across this post Nate - I am praying for your family. You are all amazing!!! cfhusband.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Oh, I hope you feel better!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Wow, I've been reading their blog - it's simply amazing. I want to bawl because I can't believe what they deal with day to day, and at the same time, they're so incredibly inspiring. I'll be praying for them too.

Mama Jeannie said...

Amy, I'm so sorry you are not feeling well today. I'm praying. Wish I could actually be there to help. I'd bring you some chicken soup and make sure you got a good nap and that you drank plenty of water. That's what this mama would do. I love you so so so much! By the way... thanks to you and Corey for having the whole bunch over on Sunday. It was so fun, but I hated leaving you with such a mess. Wouldn't it be so great if we lived in the same town?

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Sara said...

Oh! I hope you're feeling better! I didn't read blogs at all yesterday, so I just found out. Yuck! Asher's seeming a little puny himself - lots of snot and a little cough. Hopefully it will stop there. Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails