Monday, September 29, 2008

A Family Party

While we were in Oklahoma visiting Sara and her family, we got the chance to go to Tulsa for the night to attend a party for my cousin Traci and her new husband Tim as they celebrated their marriage.

~ Traci & me ~
~ Alex & Jack, great buddies ~
~ Cooper ~
Jack really, really, REALLY loved the dancing portion of the party!  
He was quite entertaining and hilarious to watch.


~ my mom & dad, dancing ~
~ Alex & Helen, our new cousins, dancing ~

~ Allie with her Poppie and Great Uncle Barry ~

3 comments:

Emily said...

I REALLY wish that I could have been there. Jack's dancing looks too fun. I can't believe that you don't have a picture of her new husband.

Amy said...

I know - it is hard for me to walk up to people that I don't know and say, "Can I flash this obnoxious light in your eyes? By the way, I'm Amy..."

Mama Jeannie said...

What?!! I don't get it. Why'd you say "I'm Amy..."? It was a fun party, wasn't it? I'm so glad Dad and I went. I loved all the pics, but I really like that there is one of me and my sweetie dancing together. I should have had you take a traditional sister-in-law picture of Denise and me. Maybe next time. Jack was absolutely HILARIOUS! How fun it was to see him have so much fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails