Monday, September 22, 2008

The List

I am still working on that post about the newest addition to my sister's family, Sweet Ainsley Grace, but I thought that my family might not appriciate it if I sat at my computer all day and played with pictures on the day that I arrived home from Oklahoma... Call 'em crazy. :)

I did get some time on Corey's laptop tonight while I watched the Cowboy's game with him, and I played with my blog a bit. I added an updated list of some of the blogs that I read on the sidebar to the right. If you are a fellow-blogger and would not mind if I add you to my list, would you please leave a comment and let me know. I like having the list of blogs that I read on my blog for a few reasons. One of them is so that I can easily check my favorites when I am away from my computer. If you don't want to be on the list, that is fine too.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Even though my blog stinks lately, I'd love to be on your list. :) Coffee soon? Please?

Amy said...

You're there Amanda. And, coffee? YES!!! When and where?

Stacy said...

You know you're welcome to add mine! I can't wait to see pictures of your new neice...I may have to check out the other blog!

Emily said...

add 'er

Jami said...

feel free to add me to your list. you're on mine :) (google reader that is)

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, you can add me. Although I'm rarely blogging these days. :-)

amy said...

um... I guess if you read mine, you could list me - don't want to be presumptuous. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails