Saturday, September 6, 2008

Football Season Is Here!

Today Jack started his 2nd season of flag football.  We all loved it last year, and he was anxiously awaiting the time that he could play again.  Like last year, Corey is coaching his team.  It is called the Sharks.  (Yes, Corey got to name it.  (for those of you that have known us for a long time))  They had a good game, and it was great to be out at a game on a Saturday morning again after taking the summer off.  


~ my football boys ~
Jack played Quarterback during the 2nd quarter.

~ huddled up ~
(Jack is the one leaning over.)
~ football donuts ~
What a creative after-game-snack!
Emmie & Claire joined Allie, Cooper, & me in the Sharks' Fan Club today.

6 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I'm lovin' the football donuts! Did someone make them or just alter them to be footballs? Fun!

Jack looks like such a quarterback ... hope they have a fun season!

Amy said...

The donuts were in a Krispy Kreme box. I am assuming that she bought them decorated that way. I saw some cute football cookies at the Nestle store too.

Jenny said...

How fun! Look at Jack's form! He's like a real football star- great pics. I'm sure Corey is loving being the coach.

Elizabeth said...

I love their jersey's! Way cool! Jack looks like a natural on the field there. We'll have to come watch sometime so Sam can understand what it's all about. :-)

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there! How fun!! Jack really does look like a natural athlete, doesn't he? Can't wait to watch him play up close. Way to go Coach Corey. :0)

Julie said...

Have a great season!

Awesome snacks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails