Monday, September 8, 2008

I

It's been a while since I have tagged or been tagged.  Well, my friend, Elizabeth, and my sister, Emily, have recently done this cool taggy blog, and I have accepted their challenge to do one too.  It was thought provoking and fun.  I think that I could get new answers each time I did it if I did it several times.

i am: an ever-changing, imperfect human 
i think: that I should clean up the dinner dishes
i know: God is sovereign
i want: to simplify my life
i have: an Old English Sheepdog
i wish: I had a housekeeper 
i hate: that I am sometimes solemn and misunderstood
i miss: my Granny & Pap
i fear: that something will happen to my kids
i feel: overwhelmed and inadequate
i hear: little boys laughing and growling and screaming while they sword fight
i smell: Allie's wet nail polish
i crave: intimacy... to be truly known and loved for who I am 
i search: for truth
i wonder: if I will ever be truly content
i regret: not staying in touch with friends better
i love: God
i ache: when those that I love hurt 
i care: about raising Godly, happy, passionate, confident children
i always: have a Sonic cup nearby
i am not: a person that handles stress well
i believe: that I need a Savior
i dance: really badly
i sing: Radio Disney songs
i don't always: read people the right way
i fight: in tears
i write: to express my feelings
i win: hardly ever
i lose: my cell phone and keys
i never: watch scary movies
i confuse: my husband
i listen: best when I am at Starbucks
i can usually be found: with my kids
i am scared: that I am a disappointment
i need: to be affirmed
i am happy about: the fact that bedtime is only an hour and a half away
i tag: You!  (Let me know if you accept the tag.)

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love those glimpses into Amy Powell. And yes, we're geniuses ... great title! :)

Elizabeth said...

I loved reading this Amy. Your heart is so tender, it draws me to you! :-) Thanks for sharing!

Courtney said...

I accepted.

Sara said...

That is a fun tag...and an interesting one. I'd like to accept, but I'll probably never do it. =) LYLAS!

Mama Jeannie said...

My own blog won't let me sign in so I'll comment with my answers here. By the way... I LOVED reading yours and Em's answers. My heart just wrapped around my little girls like a hug. I love you so much!

The "I" of me

i am: a wife, mama, sister, daughter, and friend
i think: sunsets are beautiful
i know: that God loves me
i want: chocolate... NOW!
i have: an amazing life
i wish: I could work part-time
i hate: looking at cooked spinach
i miss: my children
i fear: getting fatter
i feel: good today
i hear: nothing but the AC
i smell: someone's lunch heating up in the microwave.
i crave: hugs
i search: for the right words to say that will encourage and bless.
i wonder: if I will ever get to see the Northeast in Fall.
i regret: any anger I expressed toward my children when they were little.
i love: holding a newborn baby
i ache: with love for my kids.
i care: too much about what others think of me.
i always: put color on my hair each month.
i am not: a genius
i believe:in Jesus as my Lord and Savior
i dance: with my sweetheart in the living room
i sing: all the time when I am at home or in the car
i don't always: plan ahead
i fight: within myself
i write: to express the deepest things of my heart.
i win: most of the time at computer Solataire
i lose: weight at a very slow pace... or not at all.
i never: scream at my husband
i confuse: my directions unless the sun is coming up or going down
i listen: better now than I did when I was younger
i can usually be found:at work in front of my computer
i am scared: of touching bugs, spiders, and snakes
i need: to feel loved and affirmed
i am happy about: Christmas time

I tag everyone who reads this...let me know if you decide to play a long. it is harder than it looks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails