Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Sneak Peek

Long time, no post... huh?  Well, the fam and I loaded up Thursday evening and headed back to Oklahoma to see my sister, Sara, and her new and improved little family.  While there, I took almost 300 pictures, and most of them included Sweet Baby Ainsley.  Here is one that Allie snapped of me during a photo shoot that I had with her this afternoon as I was trying to calm her down.  I love it!  I don't get to be in many pictures as I am usually the one behind the camera, so I love that I am captured in this one (I think that it is so creatively taken... just a bit of me showing)... doing what I love to do... holding a newborn baby in the middle of a photo shoot.  And that look that she is giving me!!!  I could melt right here and now...

I will get (many) more photos posted as soon as I can...

Related Posts with Thumbnails