Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An Afternoon In Our Backyard

The weather has been so nice here.  Yesterday, Jack took his school work outside to work on it while Cooper played in the yard.  Allie - my vigilant family photographer - joined them outdoors to document the day.

~ self portraits ~


~ math ~

~ hot shot ~
For the record - my boys do own shirts... but it seems that most days at home they seem to disappear during the day.  That's okay.  Little boys wearing only blue jeans is one of my top 100 things on earth!  Oh!  And their hair - no excuse for that.  They avoid getting it brushed at all costs.  Some days, I just let them go with their bed-head hair all day.  I'm a nice mom, like that.  :)

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Allie has some real talent. I always like seeing her photos. What a fun, carefree way to do school.

Mama Jeannie said...

I LOVE that you homeschool your kids and I think little barefooted boys in bluejeans are way cute too. Allie, if you read this, I want you to know that I think your phtography is AWESOME!! You are very gifted indeed!!

Sara said...

I've got some very cute psuedo-kids! I love them! Bed heads and all! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails