Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Snippet From Our Day


My nieces Skyler & Chloe are staying with us for a few days, and I took them and my kids to the park to meet my sister, Emily, and her daughter - another of my nieces, Claire, today.  It was so beautiful outside, and we enjoyed eating our picnic, feeding the ducks, and playing at the playground in the 80 degree weather.  There are many more pictures to share... but this having 2 extra kids thing is keeping me quite busy.  Maybe I'll post more when everyone is tucked into bed tonight... Maybe I will run with fury to my own bed once they are all asleep and worry about posting again in 2 days.  :)  We'll see.

7 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's a fantastic picture! Hang in there ... what a great favor for your brother.

Rebecca Read said...

Cute pic Amy!! Sounds like you've got your hands full in a good way!

Sara said...

Love that picture!!! Too bad the Waterses weren't in it. =)

Amy said...

I know, Sara! I told you that you should come. :)

Emily said...

I love that picture! It was such a fun time. Claire is asking where her friends the cousins are this morning.

chelsea rose said...

so cute. the kids are so lucky to have so many cousins close in age.

Mama Jeannie said...

Awwwwww, such loving and beautiful grandkids that I have. :0) Love the pic so much Amos. Very sweet of you to give your brother and your sis-in-law a break for a couple days.Blessings, belssings, blessings over you today sweet girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails