Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Party For Jack

Last Saturday we had a birthday party to celebrate our boy.  After a morning of basketball games, my entire extended family and gobs of little boys met at our local skating rink for Jack's 9th birthday partiy. 
 
~ The Birthday Boy ~
~ Jack had so much fun skating! ~
~ Corey & Cooper ~
Cooper was excited at the idea of skating, but he got tired after less than a lap around the rink.
~ Allie & her friend Julianne ~
~ Sassy & Asher ~
All of the "little cousins" skated (I was too busy hosting a party and didn't get pictures of them all.), but I think that Asher was the only one that loved it.  He did so well!
After a bit of skating, we took a break for pizza (again - too busy to take many pictures of that) and cake.
~ singing Happy Birthday to Jack ~

~ making a wish ~
~ me and my birthday boy ~
When Jack & I were discussing our choices for birthday parties, he decided that he wanted to have his party at this particular skating rink for one main reason -- The Money Booth.  At this roller rink, the birthday kid gets to get inside of this booth while money and coupons blow all around them and they have a certain amount of time to grab all that they can.  Jack grabbed $2 and a ton of coupons.  (Imagine that!) It was a highlight of his party for him. 
~ opening gifts ~
~ Allie signing Jack's t-shirt from the skating rink ~
~ Misc. Photos of Jack's Family ~




~skating off into his 9th year ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh- it looks like the party was a blast! And Jack looks so handsome and grown up! I can see that he had a great party...and hope you enjoyed your day together yesterday on his birthday!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Fun party! Jack looks like he worked up quite a sweat! I love the photo of Cooper wholeheartedly singing to his brother. And Jack gets more handsome by the day.

Mama Jeannie said...

So fun! I love all the pics and I love Jack so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails