Thursday, February 12, 2009

An Itch That I Can't Scratch

Lately, feeling the need to write has been my itch that I just can't scratch.  Every day I look at my blog and stare at it.  I think... I miss writing.  I miss contemplating out-loud.  I miss expressing myself.  There are so many things swirling in my head, but I cannot catch a single thought long enough to process it.   I am busy, but that is not the total reason that I can't focus long enough to write... I have definitely had times in my life that have been busier than this.  Hopefully, I will have the clarity of thought - and a few bloggable thoughts - soon.  Because I miss it, this bloggy thing that I love so much.

3 comments:

Rebecca Read said...

I have no doubt that you will think of something!! ;)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

You'll come up with something. Try point form. :)

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh my goodness Amos; I feel your pain! Not just the blog thing, because I don't think that many read me, but I miss writing when nothing comes to me because otherwise it is a passion.

Related Posts with Thumbnails