Thursday, February 5, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

On Sunday we had a PJ day at home and kind of recovered from the previous days' activities.  It was nice to hang out with family in a low-key kind of way without an agenda.  Here are a few photos of the kiddos from the day. 

~ Jack & Skyler ~
Chloe is 4 months older than little Ainsley, and she could not get enough of the real-live-baby-doll-cousin this trip.  Right now there are still so many differences in them developmentally.  It is funny to think that in a year or so they will be running around and playing together.
Ainsley has started sucking on her fingers and thumbs sometimes.  At one point, she was sucking her 2 fingers like Cooper does.  I was a second late in getting a picture of it, but you can kind of tell that she had been sucking her "Cooper fingers".
Chloe is the happiest little thing!  
Just looking at her makes me smile!
~ Sweet Claire Bear ~
Cooper loves it when his cousins come to play!
During the Super Bowl, Allie and her friend Katie got dressed up in their crazy Steelers-fan clothes.  Notice the hair...

Not to be outdone, Jack created a Cardinal's costume for himself.
The girls also provided us with half-time entertainment - a song that they had written.
~ loving on Asher before he left to go back to Oklahoma ~
I have to say that I loved the game.  (Much to my friend Randi's disbelief, I love me some football!)  The last few seconds, everyone in my living room was screaming at the TV with excitement... which scared the little ones half to death.  I liked most of the commercials, but I swear I will never spend  a dime with Go Daddy - whatever the heck they are.  Can you say, "Football is a Family Show!" ?  I could have done without the half-time show (the one on TV - not Allie's), but I adored Jennifer Hudson singing the Star Spangled Banner.  It made me cry, and if I had been there, I think that I would have run through security to go hug her neck!  

2 comments:

chelsea rose said...

I love the cardinal costume, that is too cute! I'm very impressed with the creativity behind that costume.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Looks like fun! Those kiddos are all so cute. The Selke's have some strong genes because I see a huge family resemblance in so many of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails