Thursday, February 5, 2009

Basketball (with a fan club)

Last weekend was very fun and full of family.  On Saturday, Jack & Allie both had basketball games, and many of my family came to cheer them on.

~ Jack fighting for the ball ~
~ water break ~
~ Claire, Ainsley, & Gibbie cheering for Jack ~
~ Cooper & Gibbie having a serious conversation ~
~ My best friends and sisters ~
~ Poppie & Jack after the game ~
~ Corey & Allie ~
~ my basketball girl ~
~ being coached ~
~ Emmie & Claire cheering for Allie ~

~ Gibbie & Allie after the game ~
This is the first time that I have noticed that Allie is as tall (or taller - it's a close call) as my mom.  I can't believe my little girl is getting so big!
After the games, we all made a mad dash to the skating rink for Jack's 9th birthday party. Stay tuned... 

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that picture of your mom, Ainsley and Claire ... it's beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

I think it's so great how your family embraces each others moments. They really seem to cherish each other!

Related Posts with Thumbnails