Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Allie's Green Things

In my last post,  I explained how Allie & I had gone on a hunt for green things with our cameras yesterday on St. Patrick's Day.  Here are some of her cool photos...


~ green things in her room ~
She put on these super-cute green shoes and headed outside to find more green things.  (I bought these shoes last year for myself to wear on St. Patrick's Day, and they hurt so bad that I was carrying them by the end of the night.  I thought it was just because they were too small, so I gave them to Allie (yes - we can almost wear the same sized shoes!), but much to her dismay, they hurt her too.  I guess that it is the cursed shoes... but aren't they cute?!?)
~ the beginnings of Corey's new garden ~





Evidentially, there has been some spilled green pain on our street for a while. Allie placed her shoes at the end of the trail of paint for a creative shot.

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

Love it!!!! Did you see ResolvedToWorship yesterday? They did the same thing. You guys are so creative! I forgot it was St. Patrick's Day and didn't even wear green. Good grief!! Such a party pooper I am.

Related Posts with Thumbnails