Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Post From My Friend, Angie

Okay, she's not really my friend... but she makes me think that we are besties when I read her blog.  She is real and honest and inspiring and hilarious.  I love this girl!  I have talked about her blog, Bring The Rain, before... but not in a while.  Today, her post was amazing.  I would sit here and tell you all about it, but I have kids to homeschool and laundry to fold and a 3 year old to get out of his PJs (yes - I know that it is after 11:00), so I will just tell you all that you should go visit her blog today... it's good stuff.

3 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

I went to "your friend's" blogsite. AWESOME! The weird/cool thing is, I am taking that very Beth Moore study over the book of Esther as we speak, and the lesson Angie mentions in her latest entry about avoiding the pain of others or even in our own lives, was just last night. WOW! God's timing and strategic moves as He knits our hearts together is marvelous, isn't it? That so ministerd to my heart and I love love love the story she tells of how her little girl loved on the 'scarf lady'. Thanks for sharing Amos.

Kate said...

Gosh, I loved that post. I read it this morning and have been thinking of it ever since.

Suzanne said...

hey woman!!! thank you SOOO much for the awesome DFW suggestions! holy COW- you are a wealth of knowledge! wish i lived closer to you guys--we are down in grand prairie...but definitely want to venture out to those places!!! thanks again for the info! and i remember your sis, emily!! very cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails