Sunday, March 1, 2009

Park Day

Remember this picture?

On the day that we went to the park with my 3 nieces last week I wanted to post more photos, but I only had time to post this one... which I love, by the way. I'm pretty much a sucker for pictures of kids' backs... especially when they are looking at something beautiful. And I am pretty much in love with pictures that capture my kids with my my brother and sisters' kids. I love them!


So here are some more of the pictures that we (Allie & I) took that day that I took my kids and my brother's to the park and met my sister and her daughter.

~ feeding ducks ~
(and sea gulls & geese)





~ Baby Chloe ~


~ playing at the park ~

Chloe decided on day 2 that MiMi's arms was just about the only place that she wanted to be, so we spent a lot of time together. I love that girl!

3 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Beautiful pictures Amos and Allie. Wish I could have been there with you. Praise God for pretty weather that week, huh?

Mama Jeannie said...

PS... I love the photo of Chloe's baby feet in the swing. Love that!

Amy said...

Allie took the picture of Chloe's feet & shadow. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails