Monday, March 2, 2009

What Happens At MiMi's, Stays At MiMi's

In honor of Skyler's parents' trip to Las Vegas (What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas),  we had a What Happens At MiMi's, Stays At MiMi's Day while she was visiting.  


It's no secret that my kids - especially my boys - are usually a little more dirty than their playmates... remember this post?  When Cooper and Skyler were babies, she was the one in the highchair always with a bib on and her mommy close by with a wipe in hand.  Cooper was the one with cereal in his hair and an audience laughing and waiting to see just how dirty he could get.  So - shhh! - don't tell her parents... While she was visiting our house last week, she got a little more dirty than usual.

Cooper & Skyler joined Jack in putting eye-black under their eyes...
...and they had a great time having "treasure hunts" over and over after Jack would hide small treats in the flower bed.
While Chloe and I were inside debating the  benefit of 9-month-old babies taking a bottle, Cooper, Skyler, Allie, & Jack were playing in the backyard on a warm February day last week.  It was so warm in fact that they decided to break out the water hose... 

...which led to mud puddles...

 ...which led to the little swimming pool...   
...and a lot of fun!

Don't worry though - all of that dirty fun also led to a bubble bath...

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love this post! It's hilarious...and they're too cute! Thank GOODNESS you gave them baths! =) I don't know what Coby and Adrielle would do with two dirty girls! =) Just kidding. I'm actually going to have to get better at the bath thing. My kids just don't get them but about three times a week! =)

Mama Jeannie said...

This was a fun post Amos. Skyler looked like she was having soooo much fun with your kiddos. I smiled all the way through while I read this.

Elizabeth said...

You are such a great auntie!!! I love all the fun things you did with the cousins - creating memories!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's cracking me up! I love that they got so darn dirty at your house ... it's only right. Great pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails