Friday, March 13, 2009

Rainy Day Buddies

After several days of temperatures in the 80s and no rain, Mother Nature decided to take us back to near-freezing temperatures and bring us rain.  Any change in weather is enticing for my kids, and they were anxious to get out in the rain and play yesterday.  (Well, one of them was anxious to play the new Wii game that his daddy got for his birthday with him...)  Allie and Cooper were so cute walking around and splashing in our little gutter.  I love it when my kids find something that they can enjoy together, no matter their ages difference!  




5 comments:

Emily said...

Those are some stinkin sweet pictures. Allie is such a great big sister. I am glad that she and Coop went out to brave the weather.

chelsea rose said...

Very sweet, Allie is already such a great little momma. Although I'm cold just looking at her because I know what the temperature has been around here the last few days.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Allie's brave to be out there in shorts! Such cute pictures.

Sara said...

I LOVE those pictures!!! So sweet!!!

Mama Jeannie said...

Ditto! Allie and Cooper are way sweet, aren't they? I love how she cares for her baby brother so much. What a fun day in the rain! :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails