Friday, March 27, 2009

Praying for Stellan

Prayers for Stellan
I know that many of you blog-reading-kind-of-people (like me) have kept up with MckMama (Jennifer) and her baby MckMiracle (Stellan) over the last few days.  In case there are some of you that don't read her blog, I wanted to tell you about this family and ask you to pray for them.  (I think I have the details of this right, but you can read the whole long story for yourself on MckMama's blog if you want to.)  Little Stellan is 4 months old.  When MckMama was pregnant with him a heart-defect was discovered in him, and he was not expected to live long after birth.  There was an amazing bloggy explosion of people that found out about them and prayed for Stellan, and by God's grace he was born without any sign of that defect.  This past weekend, out of no where, he began having heart issues - the same issues that he had in utero, and he has been very sick and in PICU since then.  Jennifer has been updating her blog over the last several days, and I have been checking in on little Stellan in hopes of hearing updates about him as if I know him.  I have gotten emotionally attached.  Please pray for this family with me. They have 4 children, 4 and under.  I know that they are all tired and weary.  Stellan needs a miracle today!  

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am pretty sure that I have not cared more about someone that I will never meet. I was just thinking about doing a pray for Stellan post...great minds think alike.

Mama Jeannie said...

I haven't read her blog,but I will. I am praying for an absolute mirculous intervention from the Creator of all that is. In the name of Jesus.

Related Posts with Thumbnails