Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baseball With The Babies

Last night we watched my niece, Claire, while her mom and dad went on a date. While she was here, Corey and I took all of the kids into the backyard and played some baseball. Well, they played baseball. I played photographer.



My Boys ~

Claire was quite entertained by her cousin ~
Cooper shaggin' balls ~
Just For Fun ~



Lovin' on The Claire Bear ~

Jack collected these "flowers" for me and put them in this matching "vase".  
I LOVE them!
Claire got in on the Flower Fun. ~

4 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks so much for watching her at the last minute. She loves you guys so much. I LOVE the pictures!!

Amanda said...

So cute -- your "for fun" pictures are adorable.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Those are really cute. I love the flower photos.

Mama Jeannie said...

I'm trying my darndest to not be jealous. What a fun evening all of you had. Wish I could have been there. Cute cute cute pics Amy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails