Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What's Wrong With This Picture?

aka: My Whiney Rant... feel free to fast forward

Tonight I had:
*a chest of drawers (without drawers in it) in my kitchen and the drawers for said chest in my living room - all waiting to be painted
*2 mattresses and bunk bed frames in my living room because some sweet friends wanted to share (and we are very thankful!)
*a small bookshelf in the hall in front of my bedroom door because there was simply no where else for it at the moment
*a master bathtub full of dirty clothes that need a new dryer before they can be washed at home (the old house had a gas hookup, the new house has electric... and there is no where else for all of the dirty clothes)
*another mattress blocking the doorway to one kid's room and boxes blocking the door to another kid's
*a stack of stuff in the garage that fell over when I arrived home and opened the garage door
*so many boxes I cannot see straight
*kids that had unfinished homework at 10pm

Tonight, I have had it! I am throwing in the towel, going to bed, and hoping that a beautiful blue fairy comes and "poofs" it all away while I sleep.

6 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Did the fairy arrive? And why a blue one? ;)

Hope those boxes get to unpacking themselves quickly!

Ila Brook said...

I hope you were able to rest last night so you are able to get a fresh start this morning. I would love to catch up with you sometime. :-) *hugs*
B.

Elizabeth said...

Oh sweet one. I can dress up in blue and come over and say poof for you. :-) I wish I could make it all better that easily! I'm rooting for you!

Emily said...

GRRRR, that is FRUSTRATING!!!

Amy said...

The blue fairy... Pinocchio, you know?

Corey Powell said...

Amy, she's Canadian, remember.

Related Posts with Thumbnails