Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Evening

I don't have much to say about it, really.  It just seemed right to have an "evening" post since I had a "morning" and "afternoon" post.  :)


After the napping and movie watching... 
*I finished my book.  (I love and hate that experience every time it happens.  I want to complete it and move on, but I want to take the characters with me.)  
*Corey & Allie played cards, Jack played on the computer, Cooper made a mess of some sort... I can't remember, and I played with pictures on my computer and worked on dinner.  
*Corey made a fire outside. He and the big kids planted veggies, I pulled weeds, and Cooper played baseball (with his clothes on... see post below).
*We ate Easter dinner.  (Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Asparagus, Rolls, Allie's Fluff)
*The kids and I watched part of Oprah's Big Give.
*Jack & Corey played Battleship.
*I put the baby to bed, and cleaned up dinner. 
*Corey put boxes in the attic.
*I unloaded 4 boxes!!!
*We vegged on our respective computers.
*Corey went to bed.  I couldn't sleep.  I blogged.
*I think I'll go try to doze now... goodnight.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails