Monday, March 24, 2008

A Few More Easter Photos

I love these too much to not post them.  Here are a few more pictures from our Easter...  Fast forward if you've had too much.  :)


Cooper & Allie ~
My Man ~ 

Laughing With My Girlie ~
I love Jack's face in this one.  
We had just gotten startled and were laughing about it. ~
Me & My Baby ~
Allie and Cooper truly are buddies.  I love when they talk like this. ~
All Boy!  
Even in his Easter clothes, he was picking up sticks and rocks. ~
Love this one! ~
Coop loves his daddy!
I adore this picture of Jackson!
My Beauty ~

6 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Those are really great pictures! You captured some beautiful moments. I love the one of you and Allie.

Elizabeth said...

Wow, beautiful pictures Amy!

Julie said...

Beautiful pictures.
You are an amazing photographer.

Amanda said...

Such wonderful pictures. We still need to schedule a time to go out.

Julie said...

Would you mind telling me how to get to this beautiful place?
I am having Brendan's 3 year pictures taken by a photographer. He will be taking outdoor pictures so I thought I would suggest this place to him. Just beautiful.

Do you take photos for others? If not, you should really think about it. Just think of all the business you could get. :)

Julie said...

Me again.
I emailed you last night.
Hopefully you have kept the same email for a few years ago....
If not, I will get it from someone. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails