Saturday, March 15, 2008

Top O' The Mornin' To Ya

Last night Corey and I went out for his birthday. He wanted to go to an Irish pub to celebrate. We had never done anything like that, and I must admit I wondered if we 2 old married people would have fun being out way past our bedtime... at a pub, but we had a great time! We went to 2 different places in the city... they were cozy, there were bands playing Celtic music and people singing along, and there were even a few people dancing Irish jigs. We will definately go back sometime.

((And a great big thank you to my sister-in-law, Adrielle, for staying home with the kids!))

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Okay, how fun is that??? We should double some time...cause I'm soooooooo Irish. :-)

amy said...

How fun! I love visiting unique places - especially those with live music. You'll have to fill me in on the location so I can blindfold Tommie & drag him with me sometime... ha, ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails