Friday, November 7, 2008

Grandparents Day

Yesterday was Grandparents Day at Jack's school, and my parents woke up bright and early and made the 2 hour trek to come be a part of it then they spent some time with their other grandkids too.  It was a good day, and I am thankful that my kids have grandparents that are willing to do what it takes to show their family how much they love and support them.  My kids know that they can count on Gibbie & Poppie to make them feel special and to be a constant part of their lives, and that is a precious gift!  Thank you Mom & Dad for sharing your day with my kids.  You're the best!

~ Jack with Poppie & Gibbie at his school ~
After they spent the morning at Jack's school, they stopped by Allie's school for an Allie-led-tour then took her to lunch.  What a treat!  (Cooper and I crashed the party too.)
After they visited the big kids' schools, my parents came over to visit with Cooper and me at home.  Cooper was so excited to show them his new skill... He learned to use the mouse and play games on the computer yesterday.  (I may never get to use my computer again.)  

We love you Poppie & Gibbie!

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

You're so blessed to have grandparents close by ... glad they could spend the day!

Elizabeth said...

I love how involved your parents are in your kids lives. What a blessing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails