Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick Or Treat - Part 1

Okay, it has been driving my crazy that I have about 4 posts that I want to get on my blog, and I have not had time to post them... so when I woke up at 1:30am I decided to come in here to the computer and knock at least one of them out.  (Somehow, the fact that it was "really 2:30" doesn't comfort my insomniatic-self.  Arrgh!)  Anyway, maybe I'll be able to sleep once I document these adorable children.  (Not that I am biased.)  The night before Halloween, we met my sister's family at a local shopping center to let the kids hunt for candy.  Considering the week that we had had and the speed at which I threw costumes on the children, I was very pleased with the cute-factor of my kiddos that night.  (Yep, I'm a bragging mom!)  And Claire!  She was so cute in her little tutu!  (Yep, I'm a bragging aunt too!)  The kids had a good time, and it was really good to have an evening to just walk around outside and watch them have fun.

The cutest fairy, miner, and pirate ever!
~ cousins ~
~ looking for more treats ~
~ pretty girls ~
Jack thought of the idea of being a miner for Halloween when we were in Colorado this past summer, and he was intrigued by the mines.  I thought that it was pretty creative (and easy).
This one!  I could have eaten him up!
One of the stores that we went to is called White House, Black Market... 
Allie matched their theme of wearing black & white, and I had to take a picture.
~ Miner Jack ~
If that's not a pirate face, I don't know what is.
... and this silly smile was the next look on his face.  You think that he likes an audience?
~ Daddy & his girl ~

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh my goodness! How I do love my grandkids! Cute cute cute kids... every last one of them. :0) I'm their grandmother; I can say that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails