Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick Or Treat - Part 2

We spent this year Trick Or Treating with the cousins on Corey's side of the family, and it was a nice change.  My kids love their cousins so much... they just don't get to see them very often, so spending this night together was a huge treat!  


~ Jack, Emma, Allie, Clara, Cooper, & Noah ~
(Emma, Noah, & Clara are my kids 1st cousins, once removed... I learned.)
~ Allie & Emma ~
~ Jack with his pick axe ~
~ Cooper showing me his pirate "skills" ~
~ Miss Clara ~
~ Allie with her cousin, Sarah, and Sarah's baby, Clara ~
~ 3 Generations - Roxann, Sarah, & Clara ~
~ Coop & Daddy ~
~ me & the birthday girl ~
~ Corey & Me ~

2 comments:

chariti said...

beautiful family, beautiful pics!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Those are great pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails