Thursday, November 20, 2008

One

Here's a little tag-thing that I got from my friend Amanda's blog. She would call it a "meme", but since I can't get her to tell me what that word means I will stick with my official name for it... a "tag-thing". Here's the deal - you are supposed to copy these questions and answers and replace the answers with one word answers of your own then post it on your blog. I must say that there are a few of my answers that simply require more than one word for an answer, but with a little creativity I was able to pull off playing by the rules. :) Also, there were a few answers that I left the same as Amanda... I guess that is why it is so easy to be friends with her. So, here you have it... my one-word-tag-thing...

Where is your mobile phone? Living-room
Your hair color? Brown-with-blonde-highlights
Your mother? Gardens
Your father? Coaches
Your favorite thing? My-kids
Your dream last night? Disruptive
Your dream goal? Contentment
The room you're in? Kitchen
Your hobby (hobbies)? Photography
Your fear? Loss
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
Where were you last night? Home
What you're not? Adventurous
One of your wish-list items? Housekeeper
Where you grew up? Texas
The last thing you did? Watched-Survivor
What are you wearing? Jeans
Your TV? Football
Your pet? Sheepdog
Your computer? Mac
Your mood? Solemn
Missing someone? Yes
Your car? Minivan
Something you're not wearing? Shoes
Favorite shop? Discount
Your summer? HOT
Love someone? Many
Your favourite color? Red
When was the last time you laughed? Lunch-time
When was the last time you cried? Tuesday

Tag! You're it! (Let me know if you take the tag.)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I would, but I already did it on email. And by the way, nice hyphenated words! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails