Thursday, November 20, 2008

Waco Weekend - Part 3

On Sunday of our Waco Weekend we had two big family events - my nephew Asher's 2nd birthday party and Thanksgiving dinner.  It was not really Asher's birthday or Thanksgiving, but my family can't bear the idea of spending special occasions without each other, and we will not all be together for Thanksgiving or on Asher's birthday... so we just crammed all of the celebrating that we could into our time together.

~ the birthday boy with his mom & dad ~
~ The Cousins ~
Sara had the kids dress up in costumes for Asher's party.  They all looked so cute!
(Allie was not up for dressing up & Jack was sick, so he was not there.)
~ playing Duck, Duck, Goose ~
~ Asher getting ready to blow his candles out ~
~ making a wish ~
 ~The Grandkids ~
(minus my sick boy, Jack)

~ Asher wearing the hat that we gave him for his birthday ~
~ Little Sister, Ainsley ~
(This was one of her first smiles.)
Allie's party favor was a hit for everyone.
(I know, I know!  It's tacky!)
~ Cooper ~
(always waiting for the "funny face picture")
~ Skyler ~
~ Chloe ~
~ Claire ~
Allie always has her arms full with the babies.

~ Allan & Claire snuggling ~
~ Uncle Coby playing with Asher ~
~ Beau & Sara ~
So, there you have it... a fun, very full weekend filled with the love of a family that loves to be together.  I love them all so much!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ah! I loved that post! I might put a link to it on my blog - if I can figure it out.

Mama Jeannie said...

I'm thankful too for all of you and so glad we are all able to be together so often. What a blessing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails