Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cooper Words

Answering me as I call for him and find him in Corey's desk chair... "I'm Pooker Daddy."  ('Pooker' is one of Cooper's many nicknames.  Switch the C & P, see?)  "Oh, Pooker Daddy... What are you doing?", I asked.  "I am just working on my "pomputers" that I made."  (Exactly what Corey does!) 

Talking about yesterday... "Lasterday"

When I turned the car radio on this morning... "Mom, I want to hear Dr. Laura."  (Who knew that he knew there was such a thing?!?)

Thinking about his love of mouths and the fact that I have a fever blister right now... "Mommy, can we touch other people's 'mouffses' or just our own 'mouff'?

Asking Allie... "Do you have a boo boo on any of your lips?"

Talking about his toys... "My Star Wars Guys are hungry. They need Fruit Snacks."  (which happen to be Cooper's favorite) I said, "We are out of Fruit Snacks. Would they like some Goldfish crackers?" He thinks for a minute... "No. They will choke on Goldfish." (Maybe Cooper doesn't want any Goldfish, you think?) Then he says... "I think that my Star Wars Guys want popcorn." Once the popcorn is served I say, "Where do we keep our snacks?" He answers, "In the 'chicken'." (Again, switching some letters.)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

"Do you have a boo boo on any of your lips?"

Hahaha -- your boy cracks me up! He needs to come home with me for a few days. We'd all love a bit of Cooper comic relief.

Emily said...

I love Pookerand the things that coe out of his mouffs

Elizabeth said...

He needs to come spread some love at my house too! I love the line he said to Allie. oh my!

Mama Jeannie said...

Amy, you are going to be so thankful you documented all these special moments with Cooper. Such a cute kid and I love the way he sees life and how he expresses himself. Nothing like the language of a nearly three year old.

Jenny said...

So good you're writing these conversations down... nothing cuter than late 2- early 3 year old talk. It'll be so different in a year!
Keep sharing his funny lines.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's so cute. Luke was talking about him today and said, "Cooper ... he so funny." Then he said, "he's my boy" ... he's never said that before. I loved watching them have their lunchtime conversation today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails