Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kinda Interesting

I came across this website where you put in your birthday and it corresponds that date with a certain verse in the Bible.   Here is what it had for me and Corey.  I thought that it was interesting.  For what it's worth...

My Birthday, December5
Sing to the LORD, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world.
Isaiah 12:5 NIV

Corey's Birthday, March 11
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from the beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NIV

Our Anniversary, June 13
Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
Ephesians 6:13NIV

"BIRTHVERSE consists of 366 verses chosen from the 66 books of the Bible. Each verse correlates the chapter and verse with its month and day."

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This is my Birthverse:

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins. -- Ecclesiastes 7:20 NIV


Sweet.

Mama Jeannie said...

That is really weird, in a good way. The reason being that I was just reading Ecclesiates 3:11 recently and I thought of you and Corey when I did. WOW!

Related Posts with Thumbnails