Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tee Time

Last night Allie & Jack wrapped up their 14-week golf lessons with a tournament.  We have all loved that they are learning to play golf, and they seem to be picking it up really well.  Cooper and I went along to watch them for the first half of the game, and Corey joined us when he got off work. We had a fabulous time cheering on (in our work-in-progress "golf course voice") the big kids.  Part of the time Coop and I were with his friends Luke & Lila and their mommy.  Much to a few mens' surprise, my freind, Randi, and I were able to manage 3 two year olds, 2 cameras, 1 video camera, 2 cell phones, and several snacks & drinks - all while driving a 2-seated golf cart and taking pictures.  (They don't call us "moms" for nothing!)  When Corey joined us, he enjoyed caddying for the Allie & Jack.  He's such a good daddy!

It was a perfect night.  Cool weather and a fun game of golf followed by dinner with our kiddos on a patio overlooking the course.  Really, nothing could be better! 

Ready to go ~
Allie putting ~
Waitng his turn ~
Jack teeing off ~
"Daddy the Caddy"




Allie & Cooper went for a walk along this beautiful path ~

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Amy, these pics are wonderful! I love the one of Jack waiting, and of Corey and Jack looking out. Precious!

Amy said...

Looks like an amazing day...

I need to head out to the course. I could use a long walk full of hitting things with clubs.

Amanda said...

What do you think of that? I accidently commented on your blog when I was logged in as you! :)

Changed the header again, and now I'm done... Enjoy!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

We had fun driving with you guys! It really does sound like a feat when I see all the items of our cart listed out! :) Thanks for sharing your snacks and letting my little ones drive ... they've talked about driving with Miss Amy tons!

Related Posts with Thumbnails