Monday, July 28, 2008

Because Every Baby Needs A Party...

Yesterday we had a baby shower for my sister, Sara, to celebrate her and her baby girl, Ainsley Grace. It was a fun time with family and friends. Sara is already a super-great mommy to Asher and has been a wonderful aunt for almost 12 years. I am so glad that she is about to get to experience the joy that it is to be the mommy to a little girl! There is just something special about it!


~my mom and her girls... with their girls~
Now all 3 of my siblings and I have baby girls! (some more "baby" than others) Little Miss Skyler is missing from this girly-photo-shoot. She stayed back with the daddies and the boys... just to keep an eye on things. ;)
~me and my baby girl~
~the oldest cousin & the youngest cousin~
~more of our family's girls~
We were happy that our Aunt Stella and cousins Kasi & Krysla could make it to the shower!
~Asher & Sara~
Someone had to keep an eye on the girls... Asher was the man for the job.
I love you Sara!
I can't wait to meet your little one!

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a blessing that you all have girls ... that's really neat. So happy for your sister!

chariti said...

hmmm... maybe some girl juice will rub off on me next time I'm around you... :-)

Jenny said...

It was a sweet shower for a sweet friend! So glad she's having a girl- can't imagine her NOT having a little girl!

Elizabeth said...

That's so awesome...all those girls. Congrats to your sister, and to you Auntie!

Amanda said...

What a sweet time of celebration. Congratulations, Sara (and family)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails