Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Bea!

I have mentioned my friend Amanda many times on my blog.  Today is her birthday, and I want to give her a very official bloggy birthday shout out!  

Bea ~ You are an amazing friend to me, and I am very, very thankful for you!  God has used you in my life in many ways, and for that I am forever grateful!  You are so smart and kind and frugal and thoughtful.  You are a great sounding board for me and full of the knowledge of scripture.  You give great advise, but you can be a great listener too!  You know the things that I like, and you make me feel special by remembering them.  You are a great wife to James and mother to your little ones.  Your faith in the midst of hard times has been inspirational to me in the last couple of years... hopefully someday I will be able to take on trial like you do!  May God bless you more than you can imagine in the coming year of your life!  Happy Birthday!  Love ~ Millie

~millie & bea~

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You are so precious -- thank you for honoring me on my birthday!

Elizabeth said...

AW! That is so kind Amy. I didn't know it was her bd!

Jenny said...

What a sweet post... Happy Birthday Amanda!!

Mama Jeannie said...

I just now saw this, so don't know if anyone will read what I have to say. Amanda, though I do not know you and I don't think we've met... maybe at a birthday party perhaps? Anyway, from what I've read from your comments to my girls, let me just say what a treasure you are. You have loved my sweet Amy girl through some tough times when I know you were going through trials of your own. Thank you from this mama to your mama's heart. God bless you tons and bunches and "Happy Belated Birthday".

Related Posts with Thumbnails