Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Makes Me Laugh Monday (a day late)

My darling husband brought it to my attention that I have not recorded a "Makes Me Laugh Monday" moment in a while... So, today as I was laughing at my kids, I decided to record it as a MMLM entry... just a little late.  

This evening, Allie was preparing to watch the Hannah Montana 3-D concert that she has recorded, and Cooper wanted to join the fun.  One problem, though - his head is not big enough for the high-quality, free, paper, 3-D glasses from Wal-Mart.  He was quite frustrated.  UNTIL... Mommy came to the rescue!  I got one of Allie's headbands and secured the glasses (if you can call them that) to his head.  

All is well in Cooper-Land now.  

And can I just say, Miley's song Ready, Set, Don't Go that she sings with her dad - the one and only Achy-Breaky Billy Ray - is just about the sweetest thing ever.  Makes me cry.  Really!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails