Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Have You Heard This Song?!?!

Last night my sisters and Emily's mother-in-law, Sweet Gig, went to see Mamma Mia at the movie theatre.  I have not seen the Broadway play and had never heard the song Slipping Through My Fingers.  OH MY GOSH!!!  Speaking of crying during songs...  I did.  Sara and I just sat there and sobbed.  I mean, it was the full blown "ugly cry".  The get-your-cheeks-wet kind of cry.  It could have partially been from the hormone overload and exhaustion, but truly - it is on my top ten of makes-me-cry-songs.  (Which I love, by the way!)  Click here to hear it for yourself... but wait!  You better go get a Kleenex first!

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I want to see that movie. Love that song too!

Emily said...

Seriously!

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh what a neat song. I guess I'll have to go see Mama Mia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails