Friday, July 18, 2008

My Toothless Wonder

Yesterday Jack had quite a wobbly tooth and was planning to go to a friend's house for a birthday sleepover.  Though he rarely spends the night away from home, it just happened that he was spending the night away from me when he lost his bottom two teeth, so I jokingly said to him, "You better not lose that tooth while you are at your friend's house tonight!"  I didn't want to miss this one.  Well, in the evening yesterday he called to inform me that during a "scary" part of the movie that he was watching he jumped, bumped his tooth, and soon after that it fell out into his mouth.  Arrgh!  That makes 3 for 3 that I have missed.  I hate that!  For this mommy that doesn't miss much that my kids do, all this tooth-loosing without me is killing me!  All morning I was so antsy to see my little boy's new look.  

I took this picture before he left yesterday... I had a feeling that it might be my last chance to get a picture of him with both of his front two teeth for a while.
I was right.  
He returned to me with a super-cute toothless smile.

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Too bad ... although I'd gladly miss out on lost teeth ... I think it's so gross!

Emily said...

He looks like such a real boy. Does that make sense? he is a cutie, even if he is snaggle-toothed! Sorry you missed it.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness -- he does look like a real boy. And so cute! But I'm with Randi -- I'd be ok to miss them all.

Sara said...

Oh Jack! It's such a milestone - and that's coming from a girl who knows a thing or two about TEETH! At least he has a normal sized head. =) Hahahahahaha!!!

Mama Jeannie said...

I do not know how I missed this post, but sure do think Jack is cute without his front tooth. WOW! Kids grow up so darn fast, don't they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails