Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Claire Bear!

Today is my niece's 2nd birthday. Claire Bear, I love you a ton. You make me smile when you run to the door so excitedly every time I come to visit you at your house (although it is almost always because of the cousins that I have in tow), and you melt my heart when I hear your little voice utter the word MiMi. I am so thankful that I get to be your aunt, and I love you!


Claire - 2 years
Claire - 1 year
Claire - Newborn
You've always been a pretty girl.  I am so happy that I have been able to see you grow from the beginning!  May God bless you in this 3rd year of life.  Happy Birthday!  XOXOX - MiMi

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

She's so sweet and she really does love you ... I can see it in her eyes when she sees her auntie!

Mama Jeannie said...

What a sweet post in honor of Claire Alyse. You are a precious aunt and all your nieces and nephews are blessed to have you Amy.

Amanda said...

Beautiful post, MiMi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails