Friday, May 16, 2008

3 Parties and A Movie

...reminds me of that movie title Three Weddings and a Funeral

That has been my day today. 3 Parties and A Movie. Starting this morning, I have been taxi driving kids (mine plus several others) from place to place for end-of-school and birthday celebrations. It has been a great day so far - beautiful weather, a country drive, a picnic under a tree, good visits with friends, and now... I'm finally back home with the big kids at separate parties and Cooper in bed for his nap.

I wasn't sure how I was going to pull this day off with so many places to be and little Chloe's birth seeming imminent, but she has so thoughtfully waited for her MiMi's Friday obligations to be complete. She is such a good baby already. Now, I've almost made it through Friday's to-dos, so you can hurry on out, little one. (I think that your mommy would really like that too!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails