Saturday, May 3, 2008

35 Months!

Every month since I became pregnant with Cooper I have received an e-mail from Baby Center that has ranged from "this month your fetus is the size of a kiwi to this month your infant is starting to coo to this month your toddler is starting to show interest in toilet training."  While I was pregnant I loved these messages - the description of what was going on in the unseeable place where my baby was growing and the little sketch that went along with it.  But after my little one had arrived, I hardly ever took the time to read the update on what he was doing... I could tell without the "your baby may start to experience stranger anxiety this month" reports. As I would scan my inbox, I would skip right over that message... 


Today though, the Baby Center message caught my eye and tugged at my heart.  ~~Your 35-month-old~~  That is what it said in the subject line.

Seriously?!? 
 
35-months?!?

This little one that it seems has always been here and seems to have just arrived all at the same time is 35-months-old?  Amazing! 

I blinked, and he was almost 3!    


7 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I can't believe he's so big ... it flies by, doesn't it?

Elizabeth said...

It's crazy. I feel your pain mixed with joy. I went to Children's Place last night to pick up some things for Emma, and found that she's truly out of the toddler section, and into the xs in the big kids. UGH...

gwsas4 said...

I have pictures going across my computer screen - randomly. I walked by today & saw one of Nathan when he was itty bitty. I couldn't believe how much he's changed! I mean, I knew he had, but I hadn't really thought about it. It made me miss the baby stage so badly and hope that I cherished it! I know I sure tried - but we'll never feel like we did enough, will we. Time goes by way too fast!

Amanda said...

Oh wow. I love that picture of you and baby Cooper. So precious.

Emily said...

Time slips by without us really knowing it sometimes. I cannot believe that he is almost THREE. He is so cute, I love that picture of him with his big cheese smile.

chariti said...

GIRL! Me too! I can't believe our little boys are that big! Cohen's birthday is next week and I still think of him (and call him) the baby. Caleb can you find the baby, that kind of stuff. It makes him crazy. He says "I the bigger boy"

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh my, almost three and time marches on. Amazing how our little Cooper is growing up. Amazing how all my babies have grown up!! Precious Baby Mine...

Related Posts with Thumbnails